This ACT Streetlite flywheel is considerably lighter than stock and is the most durable flywheel offering from ACT. Materials are properly distributed for maximum strength, lower inertia, good heat tolerance and rigidity. ACT's Streetlite flywheels are preferred for street or drag racing. ACT flywheels are serviceable and can be resurfaced with no need to purchase additional parts.
- 11.4lbs chromoly steel flywheel
- Noticeably improved engine response and acceleration, OE to mild gear rattle
- Heat-treated forging for strength and toughness, induction-hardened ring gears for maximum life
- One piece construction allows less opportunity for failure and provides uniform efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc. No more warped inserts or loose ring gears
- Offers no driveability downsides
- Resurfacing not required; ready to go right out the box
- Forged, CNC machined and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- Recommended for street and race use
- JDM 01-05 EP3 Civic Type-R (K20A)
- 02-05 Civic Si (K20A3)*
- 06-11 Civic Si (K20Z3)
- 01-06 Integra Type-R (K20A)
- 02-06 RSX Type-S (K20A2/Z1)
- 02-06 RSX Base (K20A3)*
- 04-08 TSX*
*Must switch to an 02-06 RSX Type-S or 06-11 Civic Si clutch kit (pressure plate + disc) - the K24Ax and K20A3 pressure plates are incompatible with this flywheel as the alignment pins are clocked differently.
DROP SHIPS FROM MANUFACTURER
Image(s) shown for illustration purposes and may not reflect actual vehicle model.