ACT Xtreme Clutch Kit w/Unsprung 6 Puck - 92/93 Integra (Cable Trans)
This ACT clutch kit features an Xtreme pressure plate and unsprung 6-pad rigid race disc for the most demanding driver. ACT Xtreme pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency.
ACT's 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 6-pad rigid race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
- Unsprung 6-pad rigid race disc
- Xtreme pressure plate
- Moderate to heavy pedal effort, aggressive engagement, increased gear rattle
- Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design, rigid design may increase spline wear
- Carefully engineered, assembled, and balanced
- Made with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade
- Recommended for race use only
- Includes alignment tool, release bearing, and pilot bearing (or pilot bushing if K-series)
- 92-93 Integra (All M/T)