EXEDY Racing Flywheels are made from solid one piece billet chromoly steel forgings. They are specifically designed to reduce weight and inertia for better engine response.
Most incorporate special design features to enhance air flow to improve the cooling of the clutch. The ring gear teeth are milled onto the flywheel unlike an aluminum flywheel where the ring gear is pressed onto the flywheel and have the possibility of separating from the flywheel.
- Combination of low weight and high heat capacity
- Designed for Rally, Drag and hi-performance Street
- Reduced weight and inertia means snappier throttle response and quicker shifting
- Designed to increase airflow to help cooling (most)
- One-piece flywheel - starter teeth machined in place
- Unlike an aluminum flywheel, ring gear can’t separate
- Unlike an aluminum flywheel, friction surface can’t warp
- May be resurfaced for future clutch service
- Tested up to 18,000 rpm without failure
- All EXEDY Chromoly Flywheels are SFI approved
- 3 x pressure plate alignment pins
- 8.8 LBS
- All 90-01 B-series VTEC and non-VTEC engines/trans
- 02-11 K-series (K20A/A2/Z1/Z3) engines/trans
- 04-08 TSX K24A2 with 02-06 RSX Type-S pressure plate & clutch disc upgrade (this flywheel is not compatible with K24Ax pressure plate & clutch disc)
DROP SHIPS FROM MANUFACTURER
Image(s) shown for illustration purposes and may not reflect actual vehicle model.