Hondata Flashpro - 2017+ Civic Type R (FK8)
The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging for your Civic Type R 2.0 Turbo. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager. The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port to provide tuning with a variety of calibrations along with extensive real time and stored datalogging capabilities.
- Customer ECU must be sent to Hondata and JAIL-BROKEN in order to use with a FlashPro. This is the customer's responsibility.
- Within the USA, this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public highway.
- This FlashPro can only be sold to US/Canada addresses.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
- Bluetooth connection for Mobile connectivity
The Hondata FlashPro is a hardware and software combination that connects from your laptop's USB port to your Civic's diagnostic port. It enables you to tune your engine computer for:
- Higher octane fuel
- Higher boost levels
The FlashPro Manager software comes with several built in calibrations. You will find a base map that is a great fit for your car.
The FlashPro has the best datalogging capability and support in the industry. There is simply no better way to learn how your engine runs and responds than by connecting a FlashPro and datalogging.
The Hondata FlashPro is a product that delivers all the features you need, now, fully working, that will grow with you as you upgrade your engine.
The FlashPro is designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA. As a result of local assembly, extensive testing before shipping and our stringent quality control, the FlashPro is incredibly reliable.
Vehicle Application: North American 2017+ Civic Type-R
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.