- Full Silicone Construction
- Most powerful RSX Intake on the market
- True 3-inch tube design
- Includes 3" velocity stack & filter
- Requires the use of 70mm TB
- Requires the RBC / RRC intake manifold
- x1 3" Hybrid Racing Silicone Cold Air Intake Tube
- x1 Velocity Stack Air Filter
- x1 Silicone upper radiator hose (for PRB style coolant neck)
- x1 Valve cover breather filter
- x1 Lower filter bracket
- x1 Anti-vibration clamp
- x1 Stainless T-bolt clamp
- x2 Silicone hoses for breather connections
- x2 Machined aluminum push-in fittings
- x5 Hose Clamps
- x2 Bolts
- x3 Washers
Specific requirements, special design!
Designing an intake system with a set of guidelines isn't hard to achieve. However, building an intake system that not only fits every engine combination while allowing that setup to produce more power is. We chose to narrow that field and focus on what we consider to be the best recipe for power gains. With the success of our eighth generation Civic Si intake system we used what we learned and created this system for our fellow DC5 RSX owners.
Power is king!
Due to size constraints inside of the DC5 chassis, the intake system was restricted to a 3-inch design. Combined with our high-flow velocity air filter, this Cold Air Intake System has shown gains of up to 10% (5-10hp) across the powerband compared to a short ram system while significantly reducing intake air temperatures. Don't want to relocate your battery? No problem. The Hybrid Racing RSX intake allows for the battery to stay in the OEM location.
The intake requires a 70mm or larger throttle body and the RBC/RRC style intake manifolds. Fitment or compatibility with an OEM PRB intake is not guaranteed. Slight trimming of the LH inner fender lining is required and the removal or relocation of the OEM windshield washer bottle is needed. Alterations to cars running OEM Type R brake cooling ducts may be necessary. The included radiator hose fits the K20A/A2/A3/Z1 water neck. It may not fit the K20Z3/K24 water neck.