Innovative Mounts Steel Engine Mount Kit - S2000
Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving. Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP. Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts. By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
- Unique no-tear vibration minimizing bushings
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
- Direct Replacement
- No Notching or Trimming of the Hood Required
So how do you choose what stiffness you need for your application? The options available are as follows:
- 75A Street – Street bushings are recommended to 80% of our customers. This is the most popular street bushing that combines durability with a high level of comfort.
- 85A Track - Track bushings should be used in cars that see the track more than the street, or cars that have a significant increase in horsepower.
- 95A Extreme - Extreme bushings should be used in racing cars only. These are near solid and offer minimal engine movement.