Innovative Mounts Billet Engine Mount Kit - 02/05 Civic Si / 02+ RSX
- Innovative Mounts Lifetime Warranty.
- CNC Machined billet aluminum.
- Fits K20 & K24 Engines (does not work with K24 gearbox).
- Includes x2 side and x1 rear mounts, and hardware.
- Available in 75A, 85A & 95A durometers.
This kit is designed to replace your OEM engine mounts. Factory mounts are usually made of thin gauge metal stamped and partially inserted with a rubber material. The rubber usually has two or more sections that meet in the center to hold the center pin. These sections do not hold the motor firmly and are prone to break under severe driving conditions and/or when used in performance applications. Not to mention, the OEM RH side mount on the DC5 is know to fail very easily! Each mount is manufactured from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and kept within specifications utilizing CNC milling machines capable of maintaining tolerances as tight as .0001”.
In addition ,each product is hand assembled and inspected before being packaged and shipped. Like all Hybrid Racing products, Innovative Mounts are used on our personal cars and are abused regularly. We are positive you will be excited not only about your mounts but about the service you receive from us. With a devout devotion to customer service and support, we have built a customer base that expands the globe.
What is different about these mounts compared to other kits?
The real differences come in the form of comfort when driving and ease of install. Each mount features no-tear tapered polyurethane bushings. This taper eliminates interference between the mount and chassis minimizing vibration throughout the car.
The Innovative mounts us a unique polyurethane bushing unlike other kits on the market they are also covered under the lifetime warranty!
So how do you choose what stiffness you need for your application? The options available are as follows:
- 75A Street – Street bushings are recommended to 80% of our customers. This is the most popular street bushing that combines durability with a high level of comfort.
- 85A Track - Track bushings should be used in cars that see the track more than the street, or cars that have a significant increase in horsepower.
- 95A Extreme - Extreme bushings should be used in racing cars only. These are near solid and offer minimal engine movement.