Tein Flex Z Coilover - Honda / Acura
The Tein FLEX Z coilovers are a new affordably priced, non-rebuildable, version of the popular STREET FLEX coilovers
Tein was able to bring cost down on the new FLEX Z dampers by making them fully sealed units (non-rebuildable). The biggest benefit to a fully sealed non-rebuildable damper, other than the extremely affordable price, is a maintenance free damper. Although, we strongly recommend periodical inspection of external components such as the seat locks, spring seats, dust boots, and bump stops. Instead of rebuilding the damper, or if a damper fails several years down the line, single replacement dampers can be purchased to minimize downtime.
- 16-way damping force adjustment using ADVANCE NEEDLE technology which provides a much wider range of damping force adjustment per click
- Ride height adjustment with separate spring preload settings
- Steel Construction
- Proprietary ZT coated damper bodies and 2-layer powdercoating for lower brackets and upper mounts.
- Thread type ride height adjustment
- Twin Tube structure
- Upper mounts included
- Highly durable and reliable
- Optimal dust boot
- No-sag spring
- High performance damper oil
- Corrosion resistant powder coated damper body
- EDFC compatible
- Available for Overhaul / replacement service
DROP SHIPS FROM MANUFACTURER
Image(s) shown for illustration purposes and may not reflect actual vehicle model.